Learn Python Financial Analysis Using Real-World Financial Data and Python Programming.
What you’ll learn
- Perform Financial Analysis
- Learn How To Code In Python
- Calculate Risk And Return Of Investment Portfolios
- Apply best Practices When Working With Financial Data
- Learn How To Get Into Cryptocurrency And Bitcoin Investing
- Python Financial Stock Analysis
- Stock Fundamentals
- Investment Fundamentals
- Python Fundamentals
- Learn Format And Display Stock Data In Microsoft Excel
- Build Investment Portfolios
- Computer or Laptop
- Internet Connection
Do you want to get into Python Financial Programming?
Do you want to get into Stock Investing?
Then this course is all you need to get started! In this course you will learn Financial Stock Analysis using the Python programming language and the Yahoo Finance Python library. This course covers:
- What is a stock?
- Stock Types
- How To Buy Stocks?
- Supply And Demands Drives Prices
- What Is A Portfolio?
- Building A Portfolio
- Investment Goals
- Risk vs Reward
- Python Programming Fundamentals
- Fetching Of Stock Data
- Creation of Stock Charts
- Stock Analysis
- Stock Data Normalization.
The implementation will take place within the Jupyter Notebook which we will install using the Anaconda data science platform.
This course is for beginners and people with minor experience, this means that we will go through all the fundamentals to build a solid foundation that allow you to start Python programming using real company stock data. Company data included in this course is Tesla, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon and Xpeng. The course is build from the ground up to ensure that every section builds on top of what the previous sections has taught.
Bonus: As a bonus this course also includes three lectures on how to get started with Crypto investing and Bitcoins.
Learn how to buy your first bitcoins. These lectures will teach you how to use Coinbase and Electrum. During the bonus lectures we will walk through the following three steps.
- Create your own wallet
- Buy bitcoins from a trusted broker
- Transfer the coins to your wallet.
Who this course is for:
- Python Developers
- Programmers Who Want To Combine Programming and Finance
- Finance Graduates And Professionals
- Data Scientists
- Programming Beginners
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate