In this course you are going to learn how to make a game using unity .the game is called Memory Matching Game.
What you’ll learn
- Learn C#, a modern versatile programming language.
- Gain an understanding of the game development process.
- Learn how object oriented programming works in practice.
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
- A copy of Unity 5.3 available for free from unity
Unity Personal Edition and Visual Studio or Any other Compatible code editor is required to follow along
Basic knowledge of Unity & C# is helpful but not mandatory
- Want to Learn How to build Games by actually building Small , Simple and Fun Games?
- Then this is the perfect course for you.
Advantage of taking this course
After Finishing this course You will be able to build Fully functional Games with Unity and C#.
The best way to start creating a 2D game in the unit is to follow an example in its entirety.
In this course you will discover your first 2D game. This course gives you the answers, which means that by following this course, you have your first playable game!
Some of the core game development techniques this course will teach you are:
- Creating a unique randomization technique
- How to setup 2d environment for 2d game
- Writing code to make the button events detect object at runtime
- Keeping track of the game state internally
- How to setup Ui layout perfectly
- Creating a unique logic game plan according to the game concept
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to re-skill across to game development.
- Anyone who wants to make their own 2D game.
- People interested in working in the game design industy.
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]