Use of lean mindset with Kanban to set work in progress limits and create pull systems to deliver value, Kanban basics.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the Kanban origin, theory, and benefits.
- Be aware of the Kanban characteristics
- Master analyzing the flow and elimination of waste while using Kanban
- Link between Kanban and agile, lean, and Scrum.
- Learn how to implement Kanban principles and practices in real life
- No, am explaining Kanban from scratch
The most complete and comprehensive Kanban Full Overview course you can find on Udemy covering everything you need to know to hit the ground running with Kanban Project Management: the Kanban board, WIP limits, cycle time, defects, agile and kanban, Scrum and kanban.
Kanban is a management method for teams and organizations to visualize their work identify and eliminate bottlenecks and achieve dramatic operational improvements in terms of throughput and quality
This Kanban course provides guidance on Kanban implementation and bootstrapping a Kanban system in your own organization. You will learn how Kanban is a cultural change initiative and what that shift means, how Kanban can be applied to your software development workflow, and how it differs from other development methods. Below topics will be covered in this course:
– Kanban origins and benefits
– Kanban concepts, principles, and terminology
– Visualization of Work
– Limiting Work-In-Process
– Analyzing the Flow of Work
– Continuous improvement culture
– Lean Thinking
– Lean Methodology and Metrics
– Kanban Real Life Scenarios
This course should be attended by the following roles: Business Analyst, Technical Analyst, Project Manager, Software Engineer/Programmer, Development Manager, Product Manager, Product Analyst, Tester, and QA Engineer.
This Kanban training is a perfect place for cross-functional teams to familiarize themselves with Kanban and learn the basics of how to function as an Agile team.
– At Elite instructors we are providing our students 24x7x365 Support. You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Year
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
And if you’re still not sure – here’s our promise to you:
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! That means, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, I will give you a refund – no questions asked!
By the end of this course, you’ll have a working understanding of the fundamentals of Kanban, and how you can apply it in real life
Enroll today and get started learning the fundamentals of Scrum.
Who this course is for:
- Business Analyst
- Technical Analyst
- Project Manager
- Software Engineer/Programmer
- Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Product Analyst
- Tester, and QA Engineer.
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.