Learn Flutter and Firebase, The Great Combination for Building Mobile Apps.
What you’ll learn
- Flutter With Firebase
- Building Mobile Apps using Flutter
- Integrating Firebase into Mobile Apps
- Firebase Integration
- Notification for App
- Storing Files in Cloud Storage
- Storing data in NoSQL Firebase Firestore
- Authenticating User using Phone Number, Email, Gmail
- Computer which supports Flutter
- Good Internet
- Basic Knowledge of Programming
Welcome to the Flutter App Development with Firebase.
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Dart and be ready to build your own Flutter apps and become a fully-fledged Flutter developer with Firebase.
What apps you will learn to build?
1. fitness app
2. Task app
3. Advanced wallpaper app
4. ML kit
5. Cloud function
7. Phone, Gmail, Email Auth
8. Cloud Firestore
9. Dynamic Links
Firebase is by Google. Firebase allows you to quickly connect your apps with Backend. Firebase gives you many features, such as.
- Firebase Authentication
- Firebase Firestore (NoSQL Database & Realtime)
- Firebase Storage
- Firebase Cloud Functions
- Firebase Cloud Messaging (Notification)
- Firebase Analytics
- Firebase Dynamic Links
- Firebase AdMob
- Firebase MLKit (Machine Learning Kit)
- Firebase Hosting
So Flutter and Firebase, both products are built by Google, so this is the ultimate combination for making mobile apps.
And with the flutter, you can create iOS, Android, Web App, Desktop App.
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
Fundamental Flutter concepts e.g. Stateful vs. Stateless Widgets, Widget tree, state management, themes and much more.
Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
Data Storage: How to use Firebase Cloud Firestore to act as a backend for your Flutter apps.
Firebase Authentication: How to use login and register users for your Flutter apps.
Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM): For Notification
Firebase Dynamic Links
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the world’s best Flutter development course with Firebase.
Who this course is for:
- Course for Developing Apps using Flutter and Firebase
- Learning Flutter
- Learning Firebase
- Making dynamic apps using Flutter and Firebase
- Android and iOS app development using Flutter
This course includes:
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]