Understand Artificial Intelligence and teach it to your students!
What you’ll learn
- Learn to distinguish the various types of AI
- Understand how AI is used to solve real-world problems
- Gain access to real AI tools and learn how to use them
- Take a peek at the future of AI and other emerging technologies
AI is finally here and most of us are already actively using it in our day-to-day life. To prepare our future generation to harness these technologies, educators need to understand how they can use AI, use it to facilitate learning and solve real-world problems. The course is aimed at all educators who would like to use AI, irrespective of the topic which they teach.
The course assumes no prior knowledge of AI and will start by introducing the basic concepts. It will then illustrate a number of fun exercises which can be used with the students, to help them understand these concepts. The scope of this course is to equip educators with sufficient knowledge to tickle their curiosity and help them delve further into the amazing world of tomorrow.
Who this course is for:
- General Public
- All students
- Policy Makers in Education
- College and School Management
- College and School Administrators
- Learning Support Educators
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.