Art Therapy for your soul: Drawing and Painting your way to personal development and self healing through art therapy.
What you’ll learn
- This Personal Development and Self Healing Through Art Course provides you with 30 Art Therapy exercises that you can use right away to explore your feelings and thoughts
- Learn How To Use Mandala Art and more technique for Self Discovery and Self Healing
- Learn to use self reflection and how to use therapeutic art for self awareness and personal development
- Improve self reflection and self acceptance by making self portraits
- Gain symbolic release and express your personality in a safe and structured way through the use of Collages
- Relax and express yourself through abstract and spontaneous paintings
- Learn about the psychological effects of colors
- Learn more about the human need for expression. You will gain an insight in Art Therapy in the art of Frida Kahlo and Van Gogh and also how Art Therapy has evolved in Psychiatries over the years.
- Learn about the benefits of Art Therapy and experience how Art Therapy Exercises can improve your health
- Learn how to set up your creative space before starting your creative Self Healing Process
- Learn how to set SMART goals and how to visualize goals through collage making (e.g. vision board)
- Learn how to write a SWOT Analysis for Personal Development
- Learn about the importance of the product and creative process in Art Therapy
- Learn about the beginning of Art Therapy and its pioneers
- Understand the Synthesis between Art and Psychology
- You will need various art materials to choose from
- You don’t need artistic talent. You simply need an interest in Art
- You don’t need any prior knowledge of Art Therapy
- This Art Therapy course is designed to help you with your personal development. Please choose the order of the Art Therapy exercises according to your personal preference and mood
Art Therapy is a very effective means of combining Art and Psychology to find yourself and work through personal issues.
Through the creative process you can learn to express your thoughts and feelings and therefore gain more self awareness. If you want to implement self care into your life and be creative, then this course is meant for you.
Art Therapy is for Everyone that has an interest in art.
You do not have to be an artist to enjoy making Art. If you think that you are not worthy of improving your life or that you don’t have the artistic talent for this course- please understand that everyone has the need and the right to express themselves!
Personal Development and Self Healing through Art ( Beginner ) consists of 30 creative art therapeutic exercises that will help you implement self care and self reflection into your life.
By doing this practical Art Therapy exercises you will learn how to:
- Set up your creative space before starting your creative process
- Relax through different art therapy exercises
- Release stress and let go of tension and anxiety
- Explore and express your thoughts and feelings through art
- Be more self reflective and work on your personal development
- Use collages as alternative to drawing or painting if you are nervous and need more inspiration and more structure
- Use abstract and spontaneous art exercises to relax and to liberate yourself
- Use abstract techniques to help you unfold your unconscious and explore sensory experiences
- Use mandala, self portraits, collages, abstract techniques, structured techniques, a vision board and more to help you with your personal development
In my Personal Development and Self Healing through Art ( Beginner ) course you will also learn about
- The psychological effects and symbolism of colors
- The different qualities of materials used in Art Therapy
- The benefits of starting a creative art journal
- The importance of the art product and the creative process
- The use of art as therapy by famous artists
- The connection between art and psychology
- The beginning of Art Therapy as a profession
- The importance of setting SMART goals for your personal development
- The SWOT Analysis and how to investigate internal strengths and weaknesses, external opportunities and threats to optimize your self growth.
…and much more!
Who this course is for
My course Personal Development and Self Healing through Art ( Beginner ) is for you if
- You are interested in art and self expression
- You want to practice self care and work on self growth
- You are an Art Therapy student or any creative therapy (dance, music, theater) student
- You are an art therapist and are looking for inspiration
- You are an art teacher/art instructor and want to know more about the therapeutic effect of art
How will the Personal Development and Self Healing through Art ( Beginner ) course benefit you?
I believe that every individual has the power to express themselves and discover new ways of interacting with the world.
The thirty Art Therapy exercises offered in this course, are a mix of structured, semi structured and abstract exercises that guide you through the creative process. They enable you to create a safe and inspirational space and serve as a self care practice to reach your full potential.
About the instructor
Hello my name is Anike Kehinde and I have a bachelor’s degree in Art Therapy-Creative Therapies since 2010.
My art therapy background
After my studies I have worked in psychiatric hospitals and a pediatric center where I supported children, adolescents and adults through the use of Art therapy activities.
The therapeutic individual- or group sessions usually involved topics such as self healing, exploring their feelings and thoughts, improving self esteem, social communication skills and much more.
What impacted my Art Therapy work the most
My work as an art therapist was impacted the most by a two year project in an orphanage in the carribbean where I successfully launched Art Therapy in a school. There I helped children and teenagers in exploring and experimenting social skills and expressing thoughts and emotions through art and clay therapy.
Currently I am studying to become a certified Health and Nutrition Coach because I believe that our nutrition also has a huge influence on our well being.
Certificate for Personal Development and Self Healing through Art ( Beginner )
At the end of the course you will get a certificate of completion when you have finished all the modules.
<<<<<What this course is NOT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This is NOT an Art Tutorial.
I am not offering explanations of art techniques for you to become an artist. It is an inspiring course that offers Art Therapy exercises and insights into Art as Therapy to guide you during your creative process .
Furthermore it aims to inspire you to improve your self care and work on your personal development.
Following the course is not the same as being in an art therapy session. Art Therapy is always face to face with a professional. My course “Personal Development and Self Healing through Art (Beginner) course” shows you how to use art as expressive tool at home. It also introduces Art Therapy to you and hopefully inspires you to look up a professional art therapist in your area to take part in a live session.
My Personal Development and Self Healing through Art (Beginner) course offers you a 30-Day Satisfaction or money back guarantee!!!!!!!!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to advanced students that are curious about the healing powers of art and want to work on their Personal Development and Self Healing
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]