Spread the love
How To Speak English Clearly and Correctly. American English Accent Pronunciation Training and Practice.
What you’ll learn
- Speak words and sentences in standard American English with the correct pronunciation
- Improve your listening skills with Native American English through ear training
- Learn to use the muscles of the tongue, lips and mouth to get the right sound.
- Hear the difference between long vowels and short vowels.
- Get the correct pronunciations of the difficult words and the sounds such as “TH” “R” “L” “V” “W”
- Say the sounds of the alphabet clearly and correctly
- Understand and use phonetic spelling
- Say American dates, time and numbers correctly
- Focused practice of skills learned in the lectures
- Know how to improve your English pronunciation at home
- Absolutely NO prior knowledge or experience of American English required to take this course
- It is recommended that you use a headset to get the optimal sound quality, and you will hear the correct pronunciations
- A notebook, journal, or electronic device to take notes on is recommended during the entire course
- Are you struggling with your English pronunciation?
- Do you have a strong accent when speaking English?
- Do native speakers always ask you to repeat yourself?
- Do you want to begin speaking with an American accent confidently?
- Do you what tips and help with speaking with an American accent?I welcome you to this – “American English Pronunciation Training – course where I will patiently guide you through the basic techniques you need to pronounce English sounds correctly.
This course will guide you through the basics of correct American pronunciation and help you learn how to make the sounds of standard American English with confidence.STUDENTS WHO LOVED THIS COURSE
Xiaolin Yu says “The content is exquisite, the focus is prominent, the picture is meticulous, and the information is rich. The teacher was very kind, and I would soon look for the teacher’s other courses, keep in touch with the teacher, and recommend it to my friend.”
Fabiola Suarez says “This course is essential to start learning about phonetics and fundamentals of pronunciation. It’s special for students from beginner level to advance level. Great course I was learning better about some silent letters with word examples. Thanks to Loretta! : )”
Sarmad Agha says “It’s a great course to understand the basics we often forgot while speaking American English. The instructor is experienced and teaches to the point. It establishes a foundation for your pronunciation so you can easily master the difficult words you use in daily life even though if they are apart from the scope of this course. :)”
Soon Kheng, Chan says “An amazing instructress. Love her in-depth explanations and the pace is very comfortable. Thank you, Ms. Loretta Huether!”
Priyanka Dunakhe says “Thank you, this course is detailed one and teaches pronunciation with great accuracy. Great to practice and good for English accent improvement.”
If you are not sure how to pronounce American English sounds it becomes difficult to communicate with others. This causes a lot of confusion and misunderstanding. To help with these problems, I will show you how to properly use your don’t know how to use your tongue, lips, mouth and jaw correctly to form the sounds of English. You will train these speech muscles to begin to speak with a clear American accent.
This course focuses on and helps you to improve your American English speaking accent.LEARN THE DIFFICULT SOUNDS OF AMERICAN ENGLISH
In this course, you will learn how to pronounce some difficult sounds of English. But you will do more than just “learn”— you will “train” your ears to hear the correct sounds of English and speak them clearly. It’s not enough to just look at pictures of tongue positions.
In this course, you will understand the problems of English pronunciations, the basic sounds in English, the difficult sounds such “TH” “R” “L” “V” “W”, know some commonly mispronounced words and their correct pronunciation in the American English accent.
Further, you will know the correct pronunciations of the numbers, dates, time, fraction, decimal and percentages.
At the end of the course you will have fun stuff to practice and tips for improving your pronunciation every day at home. You will also have additional resources (links) which I put together for you to practice your pronunciation.
This self-paced online course will help you to learn at your convenient time and tempo.This course comes with the lifetime access and that means you will have access to any future updates to this course at NO extra cost.
All the Best and see you inside the course!Your English Coach, Loretta#American English #english pronunciation #training #fluently #speak clearly
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for beginners or anyone who needs to practice and improve their American English pronunciations and listening skills to a Native American English accent
- Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Executives, Marketers, Freelancers, Students or Any Individual who want to be fluent with an American English accent can take this course
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
Get in Touch
Which Udemy Courses You want? Mention it in comments! It Will Be Post soon
Spread the love