Master Advanced Data Analytics by solving Real-Life Analytics Problems using Python. Learn by doing!
What you’ll learn
- Learn about python variables and data types.
- Learn about loops and conditionals in python.
- Learn about the different data structures of python.
- Learn about the creation of functions in python.
- Learn about object oriented programming using python.
- Learn about searching, sorting and time complexity in python.
- Learn about Regular expressions and date time objects in Python.
- Learn about the Numpy and the Pandas library.
- Learn exploring data using Dabl and Sweetviz library.
- Learn probability concepts such as Conditional probability, bayes theorem.
- Learn about descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Learn the concept of normal distribution.
- Learn about the different hypothesis tests- T test, Z test, Anova Test and Chi Squared test
- Learn about the different hypothesis tests- T test, Z test, Anova Test and Chi Squared test.
- Learn how to handle missing values and outliers.
- Learn the basics as well as advanced visualization techniques.
- Learn how to use of group by functions, pivoting functions.
- Basic data analysis skills
Welcome to the online course on Advanced Data Analytics using Python.
Data analysts exist at the intersection of information technology, statistics and business. They combine these fields in order to help businesses and organizations succeed.
The primary goal of a data analyst is to increase efficiency and improve performance by discovering patterns in data.
In this course, you will get advanced knowledge on Data Analytics.
This course begins with providing you the complete knowledge on Python programming language.
You will learn all the concepts of python programming from basics to advanced level.
This course will cover the following topics:-
- Variables and data types
- Loops and conditionals
- Object oriented programming
- Dates and times
- Regular expressions
- Numpy and pandas library
Along with python programming, this course will cover other data analytics concepts such as
- Data Visualization
- Data cleaning
- Query Analysis
- Data Exploration
- Statistics and Probability concepts
All these topics are covered in detail.
Along with theory you will get to practice them using some real world datasets.
There will be lots of exercises and quizzes.
Not only this, you will get to work on some exciting projects including Startups Case Study and Analysis, IPL Player performance Analysis.
Lots of exercises and quizzes are waiting for you.
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Enroll now and become an expert in data analytics.
Who this course is for:
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Data Scientist
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.