Complete online programming guide on how to learn skills to build your decision analysis projects in Pyomo Jupyter.
What you’ll learn
- Write simple and complex pyomo models
- LP, MIP, MINLP, NLP ,QCP, MIQCP
- How to mathematically formulate your optimization problems in Python?
- Practice Exercises to Confirm the Learnings
- How to find the duality coefficients of the constraints ?
- Build the skills you need to get your first Operation research / Optimization job /OR Scientist position
- Build a complete understanding of Pyomo models from the ground up!
- How to start coding your optimization problem in Python (pyomo)? Linear programming, Mixed Integer programming, Quadratic programming, Non-linear Programming
- Is it suitable for Mechanical engineering ? Yes, for example : design problems
- Is it suitable for Chemical engineering ? Yes, for example : optimal design of chemical systems, optimal operation of chemical units, pooling-blending, optimal control of a process and etc.
- Is it suitable for Electrical engineering ? Yes, for example : optimal operation and planning of power plants, optimal power flow and etc.
- Is it suitable for Civil engineering ? Yes for example in traffic management, bridge design , reinforcement planning and etc.
- You’ve either already got it or it’s FREE. Here’s the checklist:
- No extensive prior knowledge of Python is required
- Your enthusiasm to learn this go-to programming language
- A desire to learn new concepts like Python coding
- A passion for decision making and optimisation
- A computer – Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported
- Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform.
- No need for any licence to run your codes
- It’s a valuable lifetime skill which you can’t un-learn!
**Brand New ForFeb 2021 – 2021 Complete Pyomo Bootcamp: Python Optimization Beginners Course on Udemy**
Join your 40000 fellow researchers and experts in operation research industry in learning the fundamentals of the optimal decision making and optimization.
Learn Pyomo in 3 days.
If you just want to learn Python then this course is not for you
if you want to learn Optimization modeling in Python then Welcome to the 2021 Complete Pyomo Bootcamp: Python Optimization Beginners course!
- Linear programming
- Mixed Integer Programming
- Non-linear Programming
- Formulating the optimization problems
I will walk you through every step of Python coding with real-life case studies, actual experiments, and tons of examples from around different disciplines.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Build the skills you need to get your first Python optiimization programming job
- Move to a more senior software developer position
- …then you need a solid foundation in Optimization and operation research Python programming. And this course is designed to give you those core skills, fast.
- Code your own optimization problem in Python (Pyomo package) .
- Receive your official certificate
The developed course is suitable for you even if you have no background in the power systems.
In this Optimization course you will learn:
- How to formulate your problem and implement it in Python (Pyomo) and make optimal decisions in your real-life problems
- How to code efficiently, get familiarised with the techniques that will make your code scalable for large problems
- How to design an action block with a clearly defined conversion goal
- How to run sensitivity analysis in Python to predict the outcome of a decision if a situation turns out to be different compared to the key predictions.
For your convenience the course is broken into two sections :
- General Python coding (Pure Pyomo, elements, loops, multi-objectives, conditional statements, Examples)
- More than 40 solved examples
- … and much, much more!
By finishing this course, you will have the power to transform your coding skills into a powerful decision making making. .
- If you think this Python (Pyomo) coding is complicated, it’s not.
- If you think Python (Pyomo) coding is time-taking, it’s not.
- If you think watching this course won’t make a difference in your professional career … think again.
I’ve consulted with several companies and researchers around the world and have consulted them on how to use optimization techniques in their business. Trust me, I learned all this the hard way.
Along with the video content of the course, there are many bonuses.
What if you have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, we offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all).
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With our hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
Does the course get updated?
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New, more powerful hardware and software are being released every day, meaning it’s crucial to stay on top with the latest knowledge.
A lot of other courses on Udemy get released once, and never get updated. Learning from an outdated course and/or an outdated version of Python can be counter productive and even worse it could teach you the wrong way to do things.
We cover differences like this in the course and also continually update the course as well.
- Downloadable resources and guides
- An audio version of the course to listen on the go
- Q&A videos the answer your specific questions
- Assignments that make you productive while taking the course
- An instructor who truly cares about your success
This is the course on landing page design I wish I had when I was first starting out!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
We want to make this the best course on how to use Python (Pyomo). So if there is any way we can improve this course, just tell us and we’ll make it happen.
Enroll today and enjoy:
- Lifetime access to the course and all future updates
- Over 4 hours of high quality, up to date video lectures
- Exercises and feedback
- Access to the student-only discussion forum
- 30 day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee
With our 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, there’s no reason to hesitate.
I’ll give you two more reasons why you should enrol right this second:
Your investment in this course will quickly be paid back even just by implementing some of the techniques I share with you. There are hundreds of gold nuggets to choose from, making this course the best investment in your own education and future success.
While today is still the best day you can get started with Python (Pyomo) coding, it will get harder for engineers as the markets get more and more competitive. You want to start as soon as you can (like now) to take advantage of this growing market. Instead of struggling and trying to do everything yourself, just learn from someone who has already figured it out.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR SUCCESS
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs to make some sort of decisions
- Any discipline that requires optimization and decision making
- Academics or industry experts in operation research and optimization
- Business Owners involved in Energy/Healthcare/Service providers/ and other industries
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]
Get in Touch