Java, Java SE, OOP Concepts, Algorithms, +30 Applications,3 Real World Projects
What you’ll learn
- -Java SE( Standard Edition)
- -Core Java
- 3 Real World Application
- +30 Java Examples and mini Applications
- -Writing short and exact code
- -OOP(Object Oriented Programming)
- Learn the core Java skills needed to apply for Java developer position
- Be able to sit for and pass the Oracle Java Certificate exam if you choose.
- Be able to demonstrate your understanding of Java to future employers.
- Obtain proficiency in Java 8 and Java 11
- -SOLID Priciples
- A wide variety of Java Collections – List, Map, Set and Queue Interfaces
- The BEST PRACTICES in Writing High Quality Java Code
- Gain enough experience to pass a core Java Programming interview and perform well on the job
- Computer with Min 4Gb Ram
- Except these there is no requirement
- 3: Real World Application and Projects
- +30 Mini Applications or Examples for each Topis
- Basics of Java Programming – Expressions, Variables, and Printing Output
- Java Operators – Java Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
- Java Conditionals and If Statement
- Methods – Parameters, Arguments, and Return Values
- Object-Oriented Programming – Class, Object, State, and Behavior
- Basics of OOPS – Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance, and Polymorphism
- Basics about Java Data Types – Casting, Operators and More
- Java Built-in Classes – String, Java Wrapper Classes
- Conditionals with Java – If Else Statement, Nested If Else, Java Switch Statement, Java Ternary Operator
- Loops – For Loop, While Loop in Java, Do While Loop, Break and Continue
- Java Wrapper Classes, String
- Java Array and ArrayList – Java String Arrays, Arrays of Objects, Primitive Data Types, toString and Exceptions
- Introduction to Variable Arguments
- Understanding Object Composition and Inheritance
- Java Abstract Class and Interfaces. Introduction to Polymorphism.
- Java Collections – List Interface(ArrayList, LinkedList and Vector), Set Interface (HashSet, LinkedHashSet)
- Map Interface (HashMap, HashTable, LinkedHashMap and TreeMap() – Compare, Contrast and Choose
- Generics – Why do we need Generics? Restrictions with extends and Generic Methods, WildCards – Upper Bound and Lower Bound.
- Method References – static and instance methods
- Introduction to Threads and MultiThreading – Need for Threads
- Implementing Threads – Extending Thread Class and Implementing Runnable Interface
- States of a Thread and Communication between Threads
- Introduction to Executor Service – Customizing the number of Active Threads. Returning a Future, invokeAll, and invokeAny
- Introduction to Exception Handling – Your Thought Process during Exception Handling. try, catch, and finally. Exception Hierarchy – Checked Exceptions vs Unchecked Exceptions. Throwing an Exception.. Try with Resources – New Feature in Java 8.
- List files and folders in Directory with Files list method, File walk method and find methods. Read and write from a File.
This course comes with a full 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let me know and I’ll refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with Java skills, go on to develop great programs and potentially make an awesome career for yourself, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Who this course is for:
- The one who wants to be Software Developer
This course includes:
- 27.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 40 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate