As a technical writer using DITA XML learn how to push or pull content for reuse!udemy coupon.
What you’ll learn
- Available functionalities in DITA XML
- How to reuse DITA XML maps in your guides
- How to reuse DITA XML topics in your guides
- How to reuse DITA XML single topic elements in another topic
- How to push content for reuse in DITA XML
- How to pull content for reuse in DITA XML
- Basic knowledge in technical writing using DITA XML
What are the benefits of writing in DITA XML for a technical writer? Do you want to learn how to reuse the content in DITA to save time and effort on the authors’ side?
If yes, this course is for you!
In the first hour of this course, you will learn:
- Which are the different levels on which you can reuse the content in DITA XML.
- Watch demos and perform exercises on how to pull content for reuse on each level of reuse – of DITA maps, topics, topic elements, and table rows (between tables).
In the second hour of the course, you will learn:
- A feature that very few DITA technical writers understand and apply properly – how to push (that is, to take content from one topic and insert this content into another topic at DITA XML transformation time!).
- Watch demos and perform exercises on each level of push type of reuse – with the goal to insert content before an element, after an element, or even to completely replace a topic element from the outside!
The course instructor, Jordan Stanchev, is a User Assistance Development Architect, working at a Fortune 500 company! He has vast experience in adopting DITA and is the creator of best-seller courses on writing using DITA XML.
Who this course is for:
- Technical Writers
- QA Engeneers
- UX Writers
- Information Developers
- Software Engeneers
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]