Getting it Done: Make the Most of Time
What you’ll learn
- Manage their time better and become more productive.
- List tasks using methods like the Urgent/Important principle
- Master the art of delegation
- Learn how to say NO
- Plan your time using various approaches such as SMART
- Battle common time wasters, including procrastination
- Optimize your working environment
- Learners should be willing to apply the best practices and skill set provided in the course.
“I must govern the clock, not be governed by it.”
But how many of us can realize this dream? Not many, right?
In today’s fast-paced, hyper-connected world, you are not alone if you feel that there simply isn’t enough time to get everything done at work. Even if we put in extra time, it seems like more tasks pile up and some even get lined up for the weekend, when we expect to have some uninterrupted time. This is when we value efficient time management.
Time management is a set of ideologies, practices, expertise, tools and structures that help you use your time to accomplish what you want efficiently and more.
Resourceful time management is the key to a successful day, getting most out of it. From handling email to juggling your time on multiple projects, our time management course will benefit you reach your goals by learning how to use your time wisely and more efficiently in an economical way. This will also help you appreciate the importance of prioritization and the power of the word ‘NO.’ The course takeaways are best practices for prioritizing tasks, conquering procrastination, refining your concentration, and handling frequent distractions.
In this course, some great information is put together that will help you make the most of your time at work. You will learn tips and techniques that will help you progress toward being efficient, effective, and productive, rather than just ‘busy.’ By the time you finish this course on Time Management, you will be governing the clock and not regulated by it!
There are excellent quality video lectures with real life scenarios, case studies, and exercises, along with topic based quiz to check your understanding on each
Who this course is for:
- Any professional who values time and wants to manage it effectively for a successful day.
This course includes:
- 35 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate