Transitioning to agile, Transition from Waterfall to Agile, Waterfall to Agile Transition, Agile Transformation Steps
What you’ll learn
- Moving or migrating or transition from traditional to agile methodologies (frameworks)
- Evidences of successful migration
- Differences in project management: Agile vs. Waterfall
- Habits do you need to watch out for if you have been trained and are used to working in these more traditional environments
- Why traditional project management techniques are still so prevalent in digital and software creation?
- Differences between how traditional project management would suggest you compose and maintain your teams versus agile
- What are going to be the rewards for traditional project managers, which came into an agile project
- Similarities — the Traditional World and the Agile World
- Characteristics of a project manager who is going to be successful with agile
- Productive thinking and advice about agile as a product management methodology versus traditional
- Challenges for a modern organization that are trying to approach innovation in a systematic way
- What is The State of Agility?
- TIPS to Manage a Transition from Waterfall to Agile
- TIPS for transitioning Clients to an Agile Process
- 4 Ways to Ease the Transition from Waterfall to Agile
- TIPS to Increase Agility in your organization
- How to Choose the Right Agile Framework?
- There are no pre-requisites for this course. I explain everything from the ground up
Let’s say that you start working as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach in a new company and your first job would be moving your company from traditional to agile software development methodologies.
In this course, we will talk about that so you can have a clearer picture and exact steps on how to do Transition from Waterfall to Agile because making the change to the Scrum Framework is not simple. Many organizations have tried and failed. We do not need to reinvent the wheel, there are patterns for success that should be leveraged.
So, I’ve outlined these patterns that have led to success as well as pointed out some of the common traps that others have fallen into.
Though there is no one perfect pattern, by following these guidelines and running small experiments, you too can successfully navigate the change from what you are doing today to success with Agile and Scrum.
Lesson 01: Introduction to module
Lesson 02: We need evidence of success – A Case Study
Lesson 03: Differences in project management – Agile vs. Waterfall
Lesson 04: Habits from traditional environments you need to watch out for
Lesson 05: Why traditional project management techniques are still so prevalent
Lesson 06: Differences between traditional and agile on how to maintain your teams
Lesson 07: Rewards for traditional Project Managers working with Agile projects
Lesson 08: SIMILARITIES – the Traditional World and the Agile
Lesson 09: Project manager characteristics who is going to be successful with agile
Lesson 10: Productive thinking, advances, and challenges about agile
Lesson 11: The State of Agility – Benefits of organizational Agility
Lesson 12: TIPS to Manage a Transition from Waterfall to Agile
Lesson 13: TIPS for transitioning Clients to an Agile Process
Lesson 14: 4 Ways to Ease the Transition from Waterfall to Agile
Lesson 15: TIPS to Increase Agility in your organization
Lesson 16: How to Choose the Right Agile Framework
Lesson 17: Conclusion
Are you ready, let’s go?
Who this course is for:
- People who got their first Scrum job and don’t know where to start
- People who want to learn quickly about Scrum, Agile and Software development
- Senior executives who wish to actively promote agile concepts across business teams and to link those concepts directly to business-related outcomes
- People who want to learn why Agile is important
- Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate