Learn Everything there is to know about Sensors,how they work and how to interface them and why we need them in our life.
What you’ll learn
- Know how Sensors Work
- Learn How to use and Interface Sensors
- Know What are Temperature Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Pressure Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Force Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Position Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Depth Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Flow Sensors and how they work
- Know What are Speed Sensors and how they work
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Nothing is Required, Just a pen and a Paper to Write down Notes a long the way
>>> Learn Everything there is to know about Sensors,how they work and how to interface them and why we need them in our life <<<
Welcome to this course. More Than 40 Sensors are Explained in Full Details, See List Below
Learn Sensors Interfacing and Working Principle Today
This Course will teach you how Sensors Work, What they measure, how they measure it and what is the actual working principle for sensors.
Different Type of Sensors are covered in this Course:
– Temperature Sensors
– Pressure Sensors
– Force Sensors
– Position Sensors
– Speed Sensors
– Depth Sensors
– Flow Sensors
You will know Why Sensors have Standard output Range and which sensors to buy, everything is explained in full details.
A List of Sensors and Sub Categories Covered in this Course:
- RESISTANCE TYPE SENSORS
- LIQUID EXPANSION and VAPOUR PRESSURE SENSORS
- BIMETALLIC TYPES
- GLASS THERMOMETER
- Mechanical PRESSURE TRANSDUCERS
- BOURDON TUBE
- PISTON TYPE
- CAPSULES AND BELLOWS
- ELECTRICAL PRESSURE TRANSDUCERS
- Strain Gauge types.
- Piezo electric types.
- Other electric effects.
- OPTICAL TYPES
- MAGNETIC PICK UPS
1. POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT TYPES
Lobe type or meshing rotor.
2. INFERENTIAL TYPES
Turbine rotor types
Rotating vane types
3. VARIABLE AREA TYPES
Float type (Rotameter)
Tapered plug type.
4. Fluted spiral gear.
5. DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE FLOW METERS
- ORIFICE METERS.
- VENTURI METERS
- NOZZLE METERS
- Mechanical types.
- Hydraulic types.
- Electrical strain gauge types.
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Pressure based Depth Gauge
After this course, you will be able to recognize any Sensor and know the actual working principle behind the plastic boxing that most sensors have. Everything is explained in details.
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Geeks
- Microcontroller Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Raspberry Pi Geeks
- Industrial Engineers
- Anyone looking to gain more knowledge about Sensors
Double Click To Enroll
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate
Which Udemy Courses You want? Mail to [email protected]! It Will Be Post soon
Free Udemy course- Udemy coupon