Spread the love
A complete guide to building a Salesforce Community and passing your Salesforce Community Cloud certification-udemy free course coupons.
What you’ll learn
- Enable, create, configure, manage membership, and deploy communities.
- Employ architecture design options (use Lightning or Visualforce, CMS Connect).
- Describe the infrastructure of communities.
- Employ build options.
- Describe the capabilities of different deployment types.
- Differentiate between the capabilities of different license types.
- Exercise the capabilities of the Experience Workspaces (Dashboards, Recommendations, Reputation, Moderation, Insights, Topics, etc.).
- Exercise the capabilities of the Experience Builder (Modify templates, Create new pages, Add/Remove Components, Custom Objects, Custom navigation, Branding, Articles/Knowledge).
- Implement the appropriate security model for a given use case (Sharing & Users, Person Accounts, Profiles, etc.).
- Employ fundamental best practices for adoption and engagement.
- Set up and configure Knowledge.
- Invest time in studying the resources listed in this exam guide and the additional required study materials provided by Salesforce.
- In this course we will also build a Community staying very close to the Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant Exam Guide and some of the materials produced by Salesforce.
- An effort will be made to avoid specific technical needs, however, having some experience as a Salesforce Administrator will help.
- Also, if you are looking to get certified then the Salesforce Certified Administrator is a prerequisite before taking the Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant Exam.
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate
Which Udemy Courses You want? Mention it in comments! It Will Be Post soon
Spread the love