A complete guide to building a Salesforce Community and passing your Salesforce Community Cloud certification-udemy free course coupons.
What you’ll learn
- Enable, create, configure, manage membership, and deploy communities.
- Employ architecture design options (use Lightning or Visualforce, CMS Connect).
- Describe the infrastructure of communities.
- Employ build options.
- Describe the capabilities of different deployment types.
- Differentiate between the capabilities of different license types.
- Exercise the capabilities of the Experience Workspaces (Dashboards, Recommendations, Reputation, Moderation, Insights, Topics, etc.).
- Exercise the capabilities of the Experience Builder (Modify templates, Create new pages, Add/Remove Components, Custom Objects, Custom navigation, Branding, Articles/Knowledge).
- Implement the appropriate security model for a given use case (Sharing & Users, Person Accounts, Profiles, etc.).
- Employ fundamental best practices for adoption and engagement.
- Set up and configure Knowledge.
- Invest time in studying the resources listed in this exam guide and the additional required study materials provided by Salesforce.
- In this course we will also build a Community staying very close to the Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant Exam Guide and some of the materials produced by Salesforce.
- An effort will be made to avoid specific technical needs, however, having some experience as a Salesforce Administrator will help.
- Also, if you are looking to get certified then the Salesforce Certified Administrator is a prerequisite before taking the Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant Exam.
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]