best practice Tests for Salesforce Certified Heroku Architecture Designer 2021
About the Salesforce Heroku Architecture Designer Credential
Salesforce Certified Heroku Architecture Designer exam has been designed for individuals who have the skills, and experience to perform architecting scalable solutions, deploying and managing apps, and managing teams and build-workflows on Heroku—specifically, Heroku Enterprise. The exam has been specifically designed for Heroku Consultant or Partner, who has an awareness of app dev best practices and how they apply to Heroku, an understanding of how to build scalable apps on Heroku, and knowledge of Heroku use cases and how to apply Heroku best practices.
Who should take the exam?
The Salesforce Certified Heroku Architecture Designer exam is suitable for candidates who has architectural knowledge of the Heroku platform and its capabilities, including –
- Designing, building, deploying and scaling Heroku apps, managing and operating apps, teams, and build infrastructure
- Knowing when to use Heroku Enterprise, and understanding the security and trust options available in Heroku and Heroku Enterprise
- Utilizing add-ons to extend applications, in particular Heroku Postgres and Apache Kafka on Heroku.
- Integrating Heroku apps with Salesforce data via database, API and event systems, including Heroku Connect.
Also, Salesforce Certified Heroku Architecture Designer exam is suitable for candidates with minimum of two years of experience and skills across the Heroku domains, including:
- Building and deploying apps on the Heroku platform
- Architecting scalable solutions
- Using add-ons from the Elements Marketplace
- Architecting solutions using Heroku Postgres, Heroku Redis, Dataclips, and Heroku Connect
- Prescribing a third-party add-on and add-on sharing
- Using Heroku Private Space Peering and VPN Connections
- Understanding Private Space Runtime versus Common Runtime
- Understanding how Heroku Enterprise can improve a system’s architecture
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 72%
- Registration fee: USD 400, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: None
The Salesforce Certified Heroku Architecture Designer exam covers the following topics –
Heroku Platform: 10%
Heroku Enterprise: 28%
Architect Applications: 15%
Who this course is for:
- All Levels
This course includes:
- 3 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.