Apply Excel to Real-World Data Problems
What you’ll learn
- Take Microsoft Excel skills from beginner to an advanced level
- Learn how to THINK ABOUT and APPROACH Excel problems
- Learn the most commonly used Excel functions including IF, IFERROR, COUNTIFS/SUMIFS, VLOOKUP, INDEX/MATCH, XLOOKUP
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
- Various charting techniques – Dynamic, Interactive Charts, Dashboards
- Access to a trainer with 10 years of industry work experience
- Microsoft Excel 2007 – 2019 or Office 365
This training is aimed at helping you to learn the best APPROACH to solving problems in Excel. It is a very practical course which takes a particular problem as a starting point and teaches you how to go about solving it.
The fastest way to learn anything is to get your hands dirty with the practical aspects of it and that is what this course does with Microsoft Excel. It gives you an opportunity to fine-tune your “THINKING IN EXCEL” terms. In the course, you will find detailed explanation of why a particular method was chosen in a particular scenario. This allows you to do a comparative study in terms of what your own approach would have been.
The lessons are structured so as to focus on a set of tools/techniques/formulae at a time. In the course, you will learn
- How to manage and manipulate data in MS Excel
- Cell references that are available in Excel (Absolute vs Relative Cell references)
- Array Formulae and how to use them
- Numerical, Text, Date Functions and Formulae
- Various Look-Up Scenarios and Functions as well as Dynamic Referencing (including XLOOKUP)
- Different Charting and Dashboard Techniques
- Pivot Tables
- Other Excel tools including Data Validation, Conditional Formatting, Goal Seek, External Data Links etc.
The lectures have been recorded on Microsoft 365. However, almost all the features work on any version beyond Excel 2007. Wherever a particular feature is not compatible with the older versions, it has been pointed out and more importantly, alternatives approaches have been discussed.
This course is guaranteed to teach you Microsoft Excel in the most practical way. Once enrolled, you will have access to this Excel course for the rest of your life. You will always be able to come back to this course to review material or to learn new material about how to use Excel.
Try this course for yourself and see how quickly and easily you too can learn Microsoft Excel.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn to APPLY Microsoft Excel skills
This course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Note: This Udemy discount (offer) will expire within two days.