Start LiveStreaming and Recording to Twitch, YouTube, Mixer & more using Open Broadcaster Software (OBS Studio)-how to get free udemy courses.
What you’ll learn
- Open Broadcaster Software Essentials
- Video Recording with OBS
- Streaming with OBS
Hello there, Nick Nyxson here.
In this course, you will learn how to start using Open Broadcaster Software (OBS Studio) for Livestreaming on Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, and other platforms, even if you have no idea where to start.
In this course You Will Learn:
- Which version of OBS Studio (Open Broadcaster Software) You need to use;
- How to download OBS Studio;
- OBS Studio Settings Walkthrough;
- OBS StudioSources and Scenes;
- OBS Studio Audio setup;
- OBS Studio Effects;
- and Many More!
This course is made for the complete beginner of Open Broadcaster Software (OBS Studio). For more advanced users another course is available as well.
Version 1.0 – Initial Release;
Version1.1 – Added 8 New Lectures (and 3 New Sections), Updated Logo.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Users of OBS
- Users willing to Record and Stream
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]