A simple running NodeJS REST API with Express, Swagger, Authentication and a course project
What you’ll learn
- A Complete NodeJS RESTAPI Application with Express + MySQL + Swagger
- Quality Documentation with Swagger
- Simplifying Routing with Express
- Writing Code In NodeJS
The course is created to give the detailed planning needed for creating a RESTApi application in NodeJS using the Express framework. Which will help you to create applications from scratch & maintainable for increasing scale of it as well. The course project is designed step-by-step by giving a good understanding of security, performance, load, scale & maintenance. The course covers the below things.
- RESTApi need & working style
- RESTApi architecture, different approaches
- File structure planning
- Detailed working for route, controller & services
- Nodemon & Body parser
- GET, POST, PUT & DELETE methods understanding
- HTTP response codes understanding
- Database connection
- Swagger documentation
- Course project
It’s amazing to create a single RESTApi application that serves data to websites, apps, and more. At the same time, it’s important to know the structure for creation. We are here to help you with every inch of NodeJs RESTApi development.
This course includes a sample NodeJS application as a course project which includes Swagger for good documentation, MySQL for database, the good file structure for scalable & maintainable application. Here I have tried to solve the issues that come with the first project creation to everyone like planing file structure, pattern selection, different approaches for the same thing & deciding the better from that, and more.
What is Swagger?
It simplifies API development for users, teams, and enterprises with the Swagger open source. RESTApi developers can easily communicate details about REST API to testers & frontend developers which includes route name, method, parameters, body, input validation, and much more.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner RESTAPI developers curious about NodeJs and Express
- Adding documentation to RESTAPI using swagger
This course includes:
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 30 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]
Get in Touch