Develop and deploy enterprise back-end applications following best practices using Node.js and TypeScript. NestJS course download, NestJS fundamentals course download, NestJS course discount code, NestJS Fundamentals course free and NestJS best course.
What you’ll learn
- Becoming familiar with the NestJS framework and its components
- Designing and developing REST APIs performing CRUD operations
- Authentication and Authorization for back-end applications
- Using TypeORM for database interaction
- Security best practices, password hashing and storing sensitive information
- Persisting data using a database
- Deploying back-end applications at a production-ready state to Amazon Web Services
- Writing clean, maintainable code in-line with industry standards
- Utilising the NestJS Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Using Postman for testing back-end services
- Using pgAdmin as an interface tool to manage PostgreSQL databases
- Implement efficient logging in a back-end application
- Environment-based configuration management and environment variables
- Implementing data validation and using Pipes
- Guarding endpoints for authorized users using Guards
- Modelling entities for the persistence layer
- TypeScript best practices
- Handling asynchronous operations using async-await
- Using Data Transfer Objects (DTO)
- Hands-on experience with JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- Unit testing NestJS applications
- Using GraphQL with NestJS
- Database persistence with MongoDB
- Having basic knowledge of TypeScript is recommended, but not required
NestJS is a Node.js back-end development framework built upon Express, leveraging the power of TypeScript.
Even considering the amount of superb libraries, helpers and tools that exist for server-side Node.js, none of them effectively solve the main problem – the architecture of an application.
NestJS provides an out-of-the-box application architecture which allows developers and teams to create highly testable, scalable, loosely coupled and easily maintainable applications.
Recently, the NestJS framework is gaining extreme popularity due to its incredible features;
- Simple to use, easy to learn and easy to master
- Powerful Command Line Interface (CLI) tool that boosts productivity and ease of development
- Detailed, well-maintained documentation
- Active codebase development and maintenance
- Open-source (MIT license)
- Supports dozens nest-specific modules that help you easily integrate with common technologies and concepts such as TypeORM, Mongoose, GraphQL, Logging, Validation, Caching, Websockets and much more
- Easy of unit-testing applications
- Made for Monoliths and Micro-services (entire section in the documentation regarding the Microservice type of a NestJS application, as well as techniques and recipes).
In this course I am going to guide you through the process of planning, developing and deploying a fully-featured back-end application, based on my experience developing and maintaining systems that support dozens of millions of concurrent users at scale.
Who this course is for:
- Any developers willing to apply TypeScript on the back-end
- Developers eager to learn how to develop performant, secure and production-ready REST APIs following best practices
- Developers who want to learn how to deploy their application to the cloud (Amazon Web Services)
- Developers who want to follow building a practical, real-world application from zero to production
This course includes:
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 43 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]
Get in Touch