Provide your students with formative and ongoing feedback with the use of Moodle Quizzes!
What you’ll learn
- Create their own Moodle Cloud Account
- Create, edit and configure Moodle Quizzes
- Setup the Moodle Gradebook
- Create, edit and configure the Question Bank
- Create , edit and configure question categories
- View and download quiz results
- No Special Requirements – You can create your own Moodle Cloud Account (Learners will be shown how to do this!)
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- You should be able to use the Internet and Web Browsers at a beginner level
By the end of this course, learners will be able to create, configure and edit all the quiz question types in Moodle, as well as understanding the question bank and gradebook.
The course is split into 3 main sections – Quiz Configuration, Simple Quizzes and advanced quizzes.
I will begin the course by guiding learners through creating a new quiz and the host of configuration options that go with it. We will also take a look at the Question Bank and the Moodle gradebook, so that learners can add, import and export quiz questions and grades.
The course will then progress to looking the simplest types of moodle quiz questions – questions like MCQ, True or false, essay and matching will be fully investigated in this section.
The course will finish by looking at more advanced quizzes such as Drag and Drop onto text, image and markers, numerical questions and select missing words question types.
Throughout the course, there will be special example lessons that demonstrate the skills and techniques learnt in the course, and I will include real life practical examples, so that learners understand when and where to use different quiz question types
So, if you are an Administrator, Manager, Teacher, Classroom assistant, Course Creator, or just a Professional interested in enhancing your Moodle courses with interactive, engaging moodle quizzes, why not sign up today?
Who this course is for:
- Administrators, Managers, Course Creators seeking to add Moodle Quizzes to Moodle courses
- Professionals interested in enhancing Moodle online courses for Staff Training and Professional Development
- Professionals that use Moodle on a day to day basis and want to make Moodle better for their students!
- Anyone interested in enhancing Moodle online courses by creating Moodle Quizzes
- Anyone interested in Learning Technology and how it can be used to enhance student learning
This course includes:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.