How to handle ADJECTIVES & VERB conjugation in Japanese
What you’ll learn
- Basic Japanese pronunciation
- Basic reading and writing of Japanese hiragana and katakana characters.
- Basic grammar for making sentences using ADJECTIVES.
- Basic conversation skills which reflect your intelligence, which will allow you to make friends. You will be able to talk and write about what you and your family members like or dislike, and about the personalities of your friends or family members. You’ll also be able to talk and write about a trip, when and where you went with whom, what you did there, how things looked, and how you felt.
- The willingness to learn Japanese language and culture
- English listening ability
- Ideally finish learning the SECTION 1 & 2 of the MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM or at least can read basic Hiragana and Katakana.
- This program is carefully designed so that you can learn everything systematically. So, when you study this program for the first time, be sure to watch the videos from the beginning, in order, without jumping around to random topics. When you review, you may watch them in any order.
- If you are confident in your pronunciation or you can smoothly read and write hiragana and katakana already, you may skip those parts.
This is the last of three sections of the MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM: three lessons from Lesson 8 to Lesson 10.
You will learn how to make ADJECTIVE-based sentences, and how to ask and answer questions using these sentences. Conversational topics include: talking about pains, physical conditions, likes & dislikes, how to ask for descriptions, how to ask for impressions, and how to respond to statements.
In the final lesson, you will review the topics of grammar and themes of conversation you learned in the MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM. You will also learn about VERB conjugation and how to talk about abilities.
Who this course is for:
- MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM is the most suitable for those who want to make a good start of learning Japanese without wasting time, effort, and money. The results are guaranteed if you obediently follow instructions
- It is suitable for anybody who wants to achieve creative speech and writing ability that reflects intelligence.
- It is also suitable for those who already have studied Japanese and gave up learning or need better and more precise explanations about Japanese grammar concerning ADJECTIVES and the VERB conjugation from “DICTIONARY FORM” to “ますFORM.”
This course includes:
- 9 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate