Learn advance administration of Microsoft Windows Server 2019 with hands-on learning
What you’ll learn
- Install and configure Windows Server 2019, implement storage, and maintain server environments.
- How to build Windows servers and add roles and features
- Create a Windows Server 2019 Virtualized Lab Using Virtrualbox
- Learn about the FSMO roles and their importance in your network
- Desktop PC or laptop with a mimimum of 8 GB of RAM (16 GB preferred)
- System BIOS with virtualization capabilities.
- Recommend but not required completion either my Server 2012, 2016 or Server 2019 Part I
- Willingness to learn
This course shows a new system and network administrators how to plan the big picture and use that plan to install and configure Windows Server 2019. Instructor Prof. K explains how to identify and acquire the hardware—virtual or dedicated—you will need for your new server to accomplish its purpose: file server, domain controller, DNS/DHCP server, or virtual machine host. He then explains how to select the appropriate edition of Windows Server and install the core operating system. Finally, learn how to use the legacy admin tools as well as Windows PowerShell to configure network addressing, storage, features, and roles, so your server meets your organization’s needs.(Microsoft Windows Server)
- Planning the server hardware
- Installing Windows Server 2019
- Configuring storage
- Configuring roles
- Managing features on demand
- Migrating roles and features to other servers with SMIG
This is course is 100% dedicated to hands-on-labs and exercises, based on real-life scenarios and methods verified to work in production environments.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wnating to gain Microsoft server administration experince.
- Anyone wanting help in preparing for their Microsoft server exam.
This course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Note: This Udemy discount (offer) will expire within two days-Once you enrolled means, You can an access this course for life time.