Learn Ms SQL Servers Failover Clustering and maintain secure, performant and efficient Ms SQL Server databases
What you’ll learn
- How to install as SQL Server Database 2019 Cluster.
- How to create a share disk.
- How to set up cluster service
- How to connect multiple servers to the same disk space
- How to install basic level active directory
- How to install windows server 2019
- How to create active directory user and Organizational unit
- How to create a basic level database
- You need to know basic level SQL Server Database
- You will need to have a Windows-based computer to run Microsoft SQL Server
- A little curiosity
- Desire to learn MS SQL Cluster Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to Microsoft SQL Server Failover Clusters
SQL is the standard language for the Relationship Database System. All relational database management systems such as SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Oracle, and others use SQL as the standard database language. SQL is used to communicate with a database.
In this MS SQL Failover Cluster course, you will keep your database running 24/7 without interruption. If we want a smooth operation in the database field, we must know the Failover Cluster issue. As we will experience with various examples in our course, our operations will continue without any loss.
You will have an excellent introduction to SQL with MS Management Studio, which allows you to manage the MS SQL database and retrieve data from the database with a graphical interface.
Basic level SQL Database knowledge is enough!
No previous experience!
We will start learning from the basics and build the Failover cluster structure step by step. First, you will learn some terminology. Then the show will begin and you will learn everything with hands-on exercises. I will also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
In this MS SQL Cluster course you will learn;
- How are these requirements set up and adjusted?
- How to set up Active Directory,
- How to create required user and OU for SQL server,
- How to create a Share Disk system,
- How to connect more than one server to the shared disc system,
- How to set up the cluster service,
- You will also learn SQL operations and transaction commands,
At the end of this course, you will be able to run your database uninterruptedly. As a result, you will create and manage your own database.
MS SQL is a unique technology that provides high availability and scalability for all application types. It prevents the server from being a single point of failure. And this course introduces all the features of MS SQL Server Failover Clusters
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
If you want to learn MS SQL Cluster from scratch, you are in the right place. You will learn step by step with hands-on examples.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel our seasoned developers’ expertise.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who works with data, tables, or databases!
- Those who work in organizations where the company typically uses Microsoft databases.
- If you work in: marketing, finance, operations, manufacturing or any other industry that collects information
- Someone who wants to learn skills that give them the potential to earn near SIX figures!
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.