Nature & Scope of MacroEconomics in 160 minutes
- Keen interest in Macro Economics
∆ Top features of the course :-
✓ Full course PDF is available for download .
✓ 30 Multiple choice questions related to the course on 50% course completion .
✓ An Assignment(Open book test -3hrs) at the end of the course for the writing practice .
✓ 10 Practice test MCQs at the End of Course . (Updated)
∆ This Comprehensive course was specially made for Entry level Students/Beginner’s with small or No knowledge of Macro Economics at all.
∆ This course is Part1 Chapter 1 (Nature & Scope of MacroEconomics) of Modern MacroEconomics and covers Basics of Modern MacroEconomics.
∆ After Completing this course you will be able to answer :-
• What is Macro Economics ? How will you distinguish it with Micro Economics ?
• What are the Origins & roots of Macro Economics?
• What are the major issues & concerns of Macro Economics ?
• What is the role of the Govt. In the Macro Economy ?
• What are Post Keynesian Developments in Economics ? (Alert ! – Only Introduction )
• Why a separate study of Macro Economics ?
• What is the Importance of Macro Economics ?
• Historical Timeline of Economics [flow chart]
∆ In Continuation series of Other Chapters/Section of Modern MacroEconomics will be covered in different courses separately .
Who this course is for:
- Beginner’s / Entry level students in the field of Advance Macro Economics
- Intermediate level Students can also join
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- 1 practice test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Note: This Udemy discount (offer) will expire within two days-Once you enrolled means, You can an access this course for life time.
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate