Learn basic concepts, key features, and capabilities of YAML.
What you’ll learn
- What is YAML? Understanding the syntax of YAML.
- Ability to create, understand and maintain structured data using YAML data format
- Using simple and complex data types of YAML to model data.
- Familiarity with the usage of advanced features of YAML
- Overview of various use cases of YAML, Various tools for creating YAML effectively.
- There are no prerequisites for taking this course.
- However, basic knowledge and familiarity with HTML, XML or JSON would be helpful.
This is course provides an overview of YAML data serialization language and its syntax in details. It will also cover the basic concepts behind this markup language and explain its main features and show the capabilities of YAML.
Every software engineer looking to create structured data in a human readable data format should learn YAML. This course is aimed for software engineers of all levels, from beginner to advanced, who want to get up to date with YAML syntax. This course is for Software Engineers, Full Stack Web Developers, DevOps Engineers, Software Architects, Managers and Hobbyists, who are wondering what YAML is?
Learning Objectives for this course are:
- What is YAML?
- Basic syntax of YAML
- Primitive and Complex data types in YAML
- Complex data types
- Advance features and key capabilities of YAML
- Tools and Technologies leveraging YAML data serialization format
- Creating and validating YAML
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. This course is aimed at software engineers of all levels, from beginner to advanced, who want to get up to date with YAML syntax. However, basic knowledge and familiarity with HTML, XML and JSON would be helpful.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. However basic knowledge and familiarity with HTML, XML and JSON would be helpful.
Who this course is for:
- Software Engineers, Full Stack Web Developers, DevOps Engineers,
- Software Architects, Managers, Hobbyists,
- or and anyone who is wondering what YAML is?
- or someone with basic understanding of YAML but curious about knowing its advance features.
This course includes:
- 38 mins on-demand video
- 17 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Note: This Udemy discount (offer) will expire within two days-Once you enrolled means, You can an access this course for life time.
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate: