Agile and Scrum for Product Owner and Scrum Master Explained Course
What you’ll learn
- What is Agile Software development and Why to use Agile?
- Why Agile Rocks?
- Agile Myth Busters – 13 Myths in details
- What is Product, Product Vision, Product Strategy, Product Roadmap, examples and how to create them
- The Scrum Guide 2020 – What has been changed?
- What is Empiricism and why it is important for Scrum
- Scrum framework
- Why Agile Rocks?
- Agile MythBusters: 13 Agile Myths
- Scrum team: Scrum Product Owner, Scrum Master, Development team
- The Difference Between Agile and Scrum
- Changes for the Scrum Masters in relation to Scrum Guide 2020
- Product Goal Introduction
- Scrum events (What is Sprint, Sprint Goal, mandatory events, duration, who attends…)
- Product Backlog refinement (Backlog Grooming)
- The Theme, Epics, User Stories, and Tasks with examples and technique for time estimation
- Scrum Artifacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Increment) and what is Scrum Board
- Definition of Ready (DoR), Definition of Done (DoD) and Acceptance criteria with tips for writing
- Introduction to Evidence-Based Management EBM (2020 Edition)
- Scrum Certification, (Scrum org and Scrum Alliance), tips for all those who want to prepare for the exam on their own
- 100 Carefully Selected Questions and Answers for Scrum certification.
- Your first job as a Product owner – where to start in case you will have to work on an EXISTING PRODUCT or a brand new product
- Agile Testing Job Interview Questions and Answers
- Recap, Last Words and your next steps…
- There are no pre-requisites for this course. I explain everything from the ground up
Do you want to be successful in Agile and Scrum? WELCOME TO Upskilling Agile: Scrum for Product Owner and Scrum Master COURSE
This Agile and Scrum Course saves money, and it is short and clear enough. You will learn:
Module 1 – Introduction to Agile and Scrum Masterclass
- Lesson 1: This is an introduction to this Masterclass training. Students will have a brief overview of what will be talking about and what they will learn.
- Lesson 2: The Scrum Guide 2020 – What has been changed? Let’s walk through the list of the majority of changed elements.
Module 2 – What is agile software development?
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Agile, Why Agile?
- Lesson 2: The Values and Principles of the Agile Manifesto
- Lesson 3: Difference Between Agile and Scrum
- Lesson 4: Why Agile Rocks – Why Agile is better than Waterfall?
- Lesson 5: Agile Myth busters: 13 Myths in details
Module 3 – What is the Product?
- Lesson 1: Product introduction
- Lesson 2: Introduction to the Product Goal (2020)
- Lesson 3: Product Vision
- Lesson 4: Product Strategy
- Lesson 5: Product Roadmap
Module 4 – The Three Pillars of Empiricism
- Lesson 1: Introduction to the three pillars of Empiricism
- Lesson 2: Challenges and examples of Empiricism
Module 5 – Scrum Framework
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Scrum Framework
- Lesson 2: Scrum team
- Lesson 3: The Product Owner
- Lesson 4: The Scrum Master
- Lesson 5: Changes for the Scrum Masters concerning Scrum Guide 2020
- Lesson 6: Developers in Scrum
- Lesson 7: Stakeholders
Module 6 – Scrum timeboxing, Scrum Events, and more…
- Lesson 1: Scrum Timeboxing and Scrum Events Introduction
- Lesson 2: The Sprint
- Lesson 3: The Sprint Goal
- Lesson 4: First Scrum event: Sprint Planning
- Lesson 5: Second Scrum event: Daily Scrum
- Lesson 6: Third Scrum event: Sprint Review
- Lesson 7: Fourth Scrum event: Sprint Retrospective
- Lesson 8: Product Backlog refinement
- Lesson 9: Introduction to Release Planning
Module 7 – The Theme, Epics, User Stories, and Tasks
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Themes
- Lesson 3: Epics
- Lesson 4: User stories
- Lesson 5: User Story Mapping
- Lesson 6: Tasks
Module 8 – Scrum Artifacts
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Scrum Artifacts
- Lesson 2: Product Backlog
- Lesson 3: Sprint Backlog
- Lesson 4: Scrum Board with DEMO
- Lesson 5: The Increment
- Lesson 6: What is Burndown Chart in Scrum?
Module 9 – Definition of Ready, Definition of Done, and Acceptance criteria
- Lesson 1: Definition of Ready (DoR)
- Lesson 2: Definition of Done (DoD)
- Lesson 3: Acceptance criteria (AC)
Module 10 – Introduction to Evidence-Based Management 2020
- Lesson 1: Introduction to evidence-based management (EBM)
- Lesson 2: The benefits of evidence-based management
Module 11 – Scrum Certification
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Scrum Certification
- Lesson 2: General details about Scrum org Certifications
- Lesson 3: Tips and Learning path for self-preparation
- Lesson 4: General details about Scrum Alliance Certifications
- Lesson 5: Which Scrum Certification Body Should you Choose?
- Lesson 6: 100 Carefully Selected Questions and Answers for Scrum certification.
Module 12 – Your first job as a Product owner – where to start?
- Lesson 1: You get your first job as a PO – where to start – Introduction
- Lesson 2: Where to start building an existing product?
- Lesson 3: Where to start if you are going to build a new product from scratch?
Module 13 – Transition from Traditional to Agile
- Lesson 1: Introduction to module
- Lesson 2: We need evidence of success – A Case Study
- Lesson 3: Differences in project management – Agile vs. Waterfall
- Lesson 4: Habits from traditional environments you need to watch out for
- Lesson 5: Why traditional project management techniques are still so prevalent
- Lesson 6: Differences between traditional and agile on how to maintain your teams
- Lesson 7: Rewards for traditional Project Managers working with Agile projects
- Lesson 8: SIMILARITIES – the Traditional World and the Agile
- Lesson 9: Project manager characteristics who is going to be successful with agile
- Lesson 10: Productive thinking, advances, and challenges about agile
- Lesson 11: The State of Agility – Benefits of organizational Agility
- Lesson 12: TIPS to Manage a Transition from Waterfall to Agile
- Lesson 13: TIPS for transitioning Clients to an Agile Process
- Lesson 14: 4 Ways to Ease the Transition from Waterfall to Agile
- Lesson 15: TIPS to Increase Agility in your organization
- Lesson 16: How to Choose the Right Agile Framework
Module 14 – Recap, Class Project, and Last Words
- Lesson 1: Short animated presentation
- Lesson 2: Class Project (Now it is your turn)
- Lesson 3: All right, we’ve reached the end of this Masterclass. Congratulations!
- After sections, we will have a short knowledge test – Multiple choice questions.
- You will surely find some essential things in between the lines, too, namely, my love and effort invested into making my communication with you original, useful, and attractive, as well as a promise of continuous improvement.
If you are looking for Scrum certification quick tips, or if you are looking to find a job in one of the Scrum roles or just want to learn more about Scrum and Agile software development, you are at the right place.
Isn’t it frustrating that you fail the Scrum certification again and again? Don’t you hate when you are getting rejected in a competition for one of the Scrum rolls?
Hi everyone, my name is Dejan. I am a Professional Scrum Product Owner, Professional Scrum Master, Agile Coach, and Trainer of trainers.
Based on my previous experience, I have created this User-friendly Course so I can help individuals and teams to get better results at what they are doing.
I promise you that I will not waste your time. We will be very productive and efficient.
So let’s start your Agile and Scrum Journey RIGHT NOW.
WELCOME TO Upskilling Agile: Scrum for Product Owner and Scrum Master COURSE and don’t forget to grab your Certificate of Completion at the end of the Course!!!
Who this course is for:
- People who are preparing for Scrum exams PSPO, PSM…
- People who got their first Scrum job and don’t know where to start
- People who want to learn quickly about Scrum, Agile and Software development
- Senior executives who wish to actively promote agile concepts across business teams and to link those concepts directly to business-related outcomes
- People who want to learn why Agile is important
- Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches
- Product Owners
- Project Managers
This course includes:
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 32 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate