Learn to Create Database Driven Web Applications using MySQL-udemy code
What you’ll learn
- MySQL Database Administration
- PhpMyAdmin Fundamentals
- MySQL Security and Root Superuser
- Create Tables
- Creating Users
- Modifying Database Privileges
- Modifying & Deleting Tables
- Modifying & Deleting Databases
- SQL Fundamentals
- SQL Statements in PhpMyAdmin
- Database Connections
- MySQL Import & Export Data
- Updating Data in MySQL DB
Students learn to integrate and administer MySQL databases as part of PHP web application development.
The course begins with an in-depth look into PhpMyAdmin to create, delete and modify databases. We also explore security considerations and user privileges.
Next, students learn to build connections to existing databases in PHP, and execute commands using several essential SQL statements.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web Developers Interested in Learning to Create & Administer a MySQL Database using PHP
- Students interested in learning Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Students interested in Learning how to use PhpMyAdmin for Database Administration
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate
Which Udemy Courses You want? Mention it in comments! It Will Be Post soon