Learn the most important skills for programmers-Udemy flow chart course
What you’ll learn
- Learn to effectively turn Your Programming ideas or Problems to a flowchart
- Save Time, Money and effort by drawing the problem solution before moving to the Application Part
- Know the missing pieces by drawing before coding strategy.
- No prerequisite knowledge is required.
- Download and Install the Free Flowcharting Software (Explained inside the Course)
- Flowcharting software is suggested but not required. Microsoft Visio is an excellent applications if you have it. If not, I will recommend a number of FREE Alternatives.
This course is best for you:
- If you want to learn Programming
- If you are new to programming
- If you can program, but are not familiar with flowcharting techniques.
- If you can program, but you are out looking for a way to program more efficiently and effectively in less time
- If you want to start programming like professionals
You will learn to use flow charts, a tool that all programmers can use in any programming language. Flow charts use software that creates a visual chart showing accurately the flow of the process and the specific steps needed to accomplish final goal.
Specific shapes are used to represent the type of action. It won’t be long before you become programming like Professionals if you applied flowcharting before programming phase.
- Video Lecture
- Practical Examples
- Q&A I will answer all of your questions (within 24 hours.)
This course requires no prerequisite knowledge. Everything is explained in simple, easy to follow manner.
This course is taught by Ashraf, a professional programmer and college programming instructor for over 10 years.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are new to programming
- Students who are learning different programming languages
- Programmers in General
- Anyone looking for an easy way to visualize his solution before moving to the coding or solving part
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate