MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM Section 1: Orientation, survival everyday conversations & how to handle Japanese NOUNS in Japanese.
What you’ll learn
- Basic Japanese pronunciation
- Basic reading and writing of Japanese hiragana and katakana characters
- Basic grammar for making sentences using NOUNS
- Basic conversation skills which reflect your intelligence, which will allow you to make friends and enjoy shopping.
- The willingness to learn Japanese language and culture
- English listening ability
- This program is carefully designed so that you can learn everything systematically. So, when you study this program for the first time, be sure to watch the videos from the beginning, in order, without jumping around to random topics. When you review, you may watch them in any order.
- If you can smoothly read and write hiragana and katakana already, just skip those parts.
First five lessons of the MISJ WELCOME PROGRAM.
Pronunciation, writing and reading of basic characters, how to make NOUN-based sentences, and how to ask and answer questions using these sentences. Conversational topics include: greetings, self-introductions, finding locations, asking for personal information such as names, home countries, occupations, ages, and telephone numbers, talking about family, ordering things, and shopping.
Who this course is for:
- The WELCOME PROGRAM is suitable for beginners who want to make a good start of learning Japanese.
- It is also suitable for those who already have studied Japanese and gave up learning or need better and more precise explanations about Japanese grammar concerning how to use NOUNS. If you are confident in pronunciation and character reading and writing, please skip that part.
- It is suitable for anybody who wants to achieve creative speech and writing ability that reflects intelligence.
This course includes:
- 9.5 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.