Learn cyber security best practice tips on securing computer networks from internal & external IT security threats
What you’ll learn
- How to protect and secure your organisation’s network from inside and outside threats-IT Security.
- How to make sure employees are following best practices
- How to improve user awareness of phishing and vishing scams
- Different types of vulnerability testing and associated legal considerations
- To be an IT professional with some experience of working within a helpdesk environment
Over this course, we’ll be going over how to protect your organisation’s computer network from any internal and external threats, whether this be from a technological or a human point of view.
Topics on the course:
* Preventing phishing and vishing (telephone) scams
* Checking common mistakes with security settings
* Security testing and the associated legal considerations
* Non-standard devices and preventing offline (face-to-face) social engineering
* Password policies and preventing credential sharing
* Alternative authentication, system patching and centralised reporting.
Also included are some real-world examples of situations where you might encounter the topics on the course, in order to help you identify these within your own organisation, and be able to resolve them appropriately.
Who this course is for:
- Existing IT support technicians who are wishing to learn new skills
This course includes:
- 32 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate