Become Successful in Investing in the Stock Market by Mastering How to Choose Winning Stocks & Analyse Charts
What you’ll learn
- What are Stocks
- The difference between Stocks and ETFs
- How much money you need to start investing
- How to reduce risks when buying stocks
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- How to analyse Stocks on a chart
- How to record practice trading results before making real trades
- Has the desire learn how to make money in the Stock Market
- This course is for any who is interested in investing in the Stock Market and don’t know where to start
- No previous knowledge or investing experience required to take this course
Investing in Stocks for Beginners Part 1: This course is designed for absolutely anybody who wants to use the stock market to make money. This course is Jargon-free, so you will not get confused by any technical terminology.
There are a lot of resources out there on how to make money on the stock market, providing information about how the stock market works, which is great. This course jumps straight into the meat and shows you step by step how this can be achieved. It has easy to follow tutorials and a practice sheet that you can use to perfect your trades before spending real money on the stock market. The strategies in this course teach you how to invest for the long term, this isn’t a Day or Swing trading course. However, all of these principles can be applied to, Day, and Swing trading as well.
By the end of this course, you will know the fundamentals of how to be successful in investing in the stock market.
In this course you will learn the following:
- What are stocks
- What are ETFs
- How people make money with stocks
- How much money you will need to start investing
- How to conduct a fundamental analysis
- How to conduct a technical analysis
- How to find stocks with high returns
- The difference between a passive and active investor
DISCLAIMER: The strategies and training in this course are designed to take beginners from zero to being able to make money investing in the stock market successfully. It doesn’t contain any advanced strategies or techniques. However, the strategies will provide you with the basics to start you off investing in the stock market the right way. The course comes with a Stock Tracker practice sheet, please DO NOT invest any real money in the stock market until you are consistently making a profit in the practice sheet. Please be aware that Stocks can go down as well as up, consistent profit in practice does not guarantee returns when investing in reality. This course is for educational and informational purposes only and does not recommend any stocks to invest in. The instructor of this course is not liable for any financial loss from investments made in the Stock market.
Who this course is for:
- People who have never invested in Stocks before
- People who have been unsuccessful Investing or Trading before
- People who want a better return then the banks provide
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate