Investing is easy. Learn investing in stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, and real estate from a CPA, MBA. Start investing now.
What you’ll learn
- Investing in the Stock Market
- Investing in Mutual Funds
- Investing in Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- How to choose a brokerage (full service brokers vs discount brokers)
- Placing brokerage orders (Market order, Stop loss order, Limit order, etc)
- No prior knowledge needed
LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF INVESTING AND START INVESTING TODAY WITH THIS BEGINNER-FRIENDLY COURSE!
Are you interested in investing in stocks, mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), real estate, and bonds? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
In this course you will learn the fundamentals of investing. By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of the different types of investments (invest in stocks, mutual funds, exchange traded funds (ETFs), real estate investment trusts (REITs), bonds, etc.) and the strategies that can help you achieve your financial goals.
Each lesson is around 3-5 minutes, and you can learn at your own pace.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
- How investing can help you reach your goals and desired lifestyle for you and your family
- How to choose a broker to maximize your gains and returns
- Fundamental analysis of a company’s performance
- Analyze a company’s profit & loss
- Analyze a company’s assets & liabilities (balance sheet)
- Analyze a company’s key statistics (profit margin, PE ratio, return on assets, etc.)
- Understand how to maximize gains and minimize risks
- Income you can earn from investing: dividend income vs interest income
- Minimize your risk by diversifying your portfolio
- Reap the rewards of investing in foreign markets
- Maximize your returns: robo-advisors vs traditional advisors
- What companies to invest in: market capitalization (small cap vs large cap)
- Saving on costs: exchange traded funds vs mutual funds
- Know the right time to invest: how the economy affects the stock market
- How to invest in real estate using real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- Getting value for your money: analyzing a company’s performance
- Know the critical information to find a good investment: reading stock tables
- How to place a buy/sell order: brokerage orders (i.e. Good-til-canceled orders, limit orders, stop loss orders)
- Tools to help you pick a stock: stock screening tools
- And much more!
WHY THIS COURSE?
- Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA – Calvin K. Lee
- Calvin is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
- Over 34,000+ students from 164 countries enrolled in his courses
- He has 15 years of experience in investing
- Subtitles available in English
- He has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm
- A Certificate of Completion will be available when you complete the course.
- “Provides the basic understanding that one needs to have before they start investing” – Diwakar T.
- “There are a lot of information you’re talking about in investing” – Hoshmand N.
Anyone can learn how to invest and start investing today.
Register for this course now!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners or new investors who are interested in investing
- Experienced investors who want to acquire more knowledge in investing
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- 1 practice test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate