Listen movies and better understand spoken English in real life.
What you’ll learn
- Better understand people by listening
- Better listening on the phone
- Better speaking without hesitation
- Better pronunciation like native speakers
- Obviously you need a PC or Mac.
- I recommend you to listen with a headphone.
- There is only listening inside this course.
Are you feeling so much difficulty to understand people in real life?
Can’t understand exactly what that guy is telling you on the phone?
Not able to understand the speech when you are watching the video on the web?
You can easily understand a piece of text by reading, but you are not able to understand people by listening, have you been suffering from this problem since you started to learn English? If so, the solution is right here, right inside this course. Give it a try!
This course is the second part of the movie Parry Hotter and the Sorcerer’s Rock. That’s why this course has a 1b phrase at the end of its name.
You are going to listen to the speech of people from the movie Parry Hotter and the Sorcerer’s Rock. This course is starting from the scene where the first year students are sorted into their houses. The Sorting Jacket is doing the job done.
There is only listening in this course. Only Listening.
The goal of this course is to give you a better understanding of real life speech. You will listen to the subtitles exactly as they are spoken in the movie.
Listen movie speech and better understand people in real life.
Who this course is for:
- Feeling so much difficulty to understand people in real life by listening
- Can’t understand the speech of people when watching videos on the web
- Not able to understand the guy who is speaking to you on the phone
This course includes:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.