Bookkeeping and accounting explained. Bookkeeping and accounting basics is easy. Simple Bookkeeping and accounting.
What you’ll learn
- Debits and credits
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Prepare balance sheet
- Prepare income statement
- Prepare trial balance
- Record daily bookkeeping journal entries
- Month-end accrual journal entries
- Use QuickBooks Online to record transactions
- No prior knowledge needed. All you need is a desire to learn!
In this course you will learn bookkeeping and accounting basics. By the end of this course, you will have a solid understanding of the main accounts in bookkeeping and accounting, the different financial reports, and I will show you step-by-step how to do bookkeeping and accounting.
Student reviews for this course:
– “Excellent course taught by a professional person with experience, explained each concept to a very high standard. Degree level explanation, good teacher and worth the money spent.” – Jamuna
– “It was a great experience.” – L. Perera
– “Excellent material, very well-taught…looking forward to going further into the course” – Jaye D.
– “This course is very relevant to a business owner stand point and easy to understand.” – Deisy
– “Great.” – Manny S.
– “Very nice course” – Gaurav C.
Subtitles available in English, Chinese, French, and Spanish.
You will learn:
- Debits and Credits
- Preparing a Bank Reconciliation
- Using QuickBooks Online to record transactions
- Preparing Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Month-end or Year-end Accruals
- Mortgage or Loan amortization
- Recording Amortization (Depreciation) of Tangible Capital Assets
- Recording Term Deposits, and Interest Received from Term Deposits or GIC’s
- Recording Investments, Dividends & Interest Received from Investments
- Recording a Return of Capital from an Investment
- Adjusting an Investment to Fair Market Value
- Recording Dividend Payments to Shareholders
- Closing Dividends into Retained Earnings
- Writing-off Bad Debts
- Setting up Allowance for Doubtful Accounts
- Setting up Accounting Software
- Getting Started with Accounting Software
- Trial Balance
- Examples of the most common daily bookkeeping journal entries
- And much more!
A Certificate of Completion will be available when you complete the course which you can help you get a job or share on social media such as LinkedIn.
Register for this course now!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner bookkeeping students
- Beginner accounting students
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- 1 practice test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Note: This Udemy discount (offer) will expire within two days-Once you enrolled means, You can an access this course for life time.