#english #speaking #learnenglish #language #English Grammar #listening
What you’ll learn
- All the basic English grammar with real-life practical examples to understand and speak English fluently.
- How to make sentences in English
- Detail and exceptions of every subject
- The short and easy way to use grammar in their sentences when they speak and write.
- At least an elementary level of English
This course includes all the English grammar for Beginner (and intermediate) level which means all the grammar you need to understand and speak English and write in this language more fluently. It includes most of the verb tenses, subjects about adjectives and adverbs, pronouns, different sentence structures, conditionals and many other grammar topics.
You will be able to make correct English sentences easily and faster, therefore have a much better speaking skill in English.
This course includes:
- Lectures that each one of them explain a single grammar subject. There are real life practical examples in each lecture that will help you use English in a better and effective way. I explained each subject in detail with all its exceptions, so you will have all the necessary information about each one of them.
- Helpful lists that will assist you in learning and memorizing particular subjects.
- A worksheet and a quiz including exercises after each lecture and also practices to help you review what you learn in each section.
- English captions for each video to help you understand the lecture better.
The course is in English which will help you improve your comprehension and listening and have a better understanding of grammar.
You can ask me any questions about any of the topics or any kind of problem you have in the “Q&A” section, I’ll make sure I reply to them all.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn English for general or academic purposes
- Students who want to speak English better and more fluently.
- Students who want to have a better listening skill in English.
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 30 downloadable resources
- 2 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion