What you’ll learn
- How to use HTML to create a web page with elements including headings, paragraphs, lists & images
- How to use CSS to make your web page beautiful
- How to use CSS to make your web page responsive (and look great on Desktop, Tablet & Mobile)
- The basics of CSS Flexbox layouts
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- All you need is a Windows or Mac computer and enthusiasm!
Don’t worry if you have no experience with web development, because in this course you’re gonna start at the very beginning.
- First you’re going to install and setup the text editor that you’ll be using – the incredible & free Visual Studio Code.
- Then you’ll learn the basics of HTML and create your first HTML page – adding headings, paragraphs, lists, links and images.
- Next you’ll learn the basics of CSS and then use CSS to make your web page look beautiful. You’ll even use CSS to make your web page responsive – meaning it will adapt to look great on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
No experience is necessary. All you need is a Windows or Mac computer – and a thirst to learn!
Please check out the preview videos & I look forward to seeing you in the course!
Who this course is for:
Note: This Udemy discount (offer) will expire within two days-Once you enrolled means, You can an access this course for life time.
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate