For Students, Engineers, and Designers-CATIA.
What you’ll learn
- The students will learn the sketching, part modeling, assembly, sheet metal, surfacing and drafting workbenches of CATIA. Also, you will learn the basic as well as advanced concepts of design using CATIA software.
- The instructor starts explaining the tools and concepts from the scratch, so there are no prerequisites.
CATIA V5, developed by Dassault Systemes, France, is a completely re-engineered, next-generation family of CAD/CAM/CAE software solutions for Product Lifecycle Management. CATIA V5 delivers innovative technologies for maximum productivity and creativity through its exceptionally easy-to-use and state-of-the-art user interface, from inception to the final product. CATIA V5 reduces the learning curve, as it allows the flexibility of using feature-based and parametric designs.
CATIA V5 serves the design tasks by providing different workbenches. A workbench is defined as a specified environment consisting of tools that allow the user to perform specific design tasks. This course will complete workbenches in CATIA V5 which are Part Design, Wireframe, and Surface Design, Assembly Design, Drafting, Generative Sheetmetal Design, Generative Shape Design. The tutor has used real-world mechanical engineering projects as an example in this video course. This enables the user to relate the tutorials to real-world models in the mechanical engineering industry.
The subject of interpretability offered by CATIA V5 includes receiving legacy data from other CAD systems and from its own product data management modules. The real benefit of CATIA V5 is that the links remain associative. As a result, any change made to this external data gets notified and the model can be updated quickly.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers, Product Designers, Diploma Holders, Undergraduates and school students.
This course includes:
- 17 hours on-demand video
- 42 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.