Learn the different approach to use Dynamo for automatic updating of Bill of Quantities in Excel-udemy free code.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use dynamo for Bill of Quantities (BOQs)
- Develop dynamo script for quantity takeoff and link it with excel customized template
- Save time by the described procedure in the course
- Tips and Techniques for innovating different procedures in their companies
- A computer/laptop for practicing the exercises
- Need to install Autodesk Revit 2017/higher version and dynamo 2.0 in your Computer/Laptop
- Need to install Microsoft Excel
- Should be aware about basics of Dynamo
This course is designed to create the workflow which will automatic update the data (BOQ) in the Excel by using Autodesk Revit 2017 and Dynamo 2.0.
BIM is rapidly going for the AEC (Architecture, Engineering and Construction) Industry and world is moving on more faster pace so to automate the tasks different approaches are needed. And, in this course one of the methodology is defined.
The script developed in this course is divided into three parts: Calling out all required model elements in dynamo, Creating list of elements and last to export into excel file (BOQ Template).
Its not the dynamo course only rather than it defined the concept to use dynamo in a different use. It is recommended for all intermediate users and those who knows basics of dynamo (By basics i mean to say how to connect nodes, familiarity with user interface of dynamo and functionality of Dynamo).
Be the first to get aware about all the future courses regarding BIM, grab the opportunity first and improve your work performance to be better at job.
Who this course is for:
- Architects, Civil Engineers, Designers, Modelers, Quantity estimators, Revit Users
This course includes:
- 43 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]