Become Zero To Hero in AutoCAD 2020 2D-3D & Electrical. Put yourself on a fast track!
What you’ll learn
- AutoCAD 2020 in 50 lectures (FAST TRACK).
- Different 2D & 3D commands in detail.
- To Make and edit their own AutoCAD Drawings.
- AutoCAD 2020 Electrical through making different electrical panel circuits
- To work with projects like floor plans, circuit diagrams and mechanical drafting
- No prior knowledge on AutoCAD software is required.
- Only you should know the basic electronics that how different electrical components work.
This is the only course you will ever need to learn AutoCAD 2020 right from scratch.
1. Learn AutoCAD 2020 in 50 lectures (FAST TRACK).
2. Detailed discussion on different commands.
3. Making 2D & 3D drawings for practice.
4. Practice drawings provided at the end of every drawing lectures.
5. Learn AutoCAD 2020 Electrical by making different electrical panel circuits.
6. On completing the course get certificate by Udemy.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
In this course you will learn AutoCAD 2020 from scratch. If you are new to AutoCAD then this course will give you a great start. This course covers almost every topic in the new AutoCAD version 2020. In this course you will cover different commands in detail required to make different 2D and 3D objects. We will be practicing different 2D and 3D objects so that you can become more strong on using different commands in Autocad. In this course we will also cover Autocad electrical that how to make different electrical panel circuits.I have also placed a wiring diagram book containing different electrical circuits so you can download it and practice.The course will update frequently so that you can learn new things with time.
I understand that students will have questions related to the course and its necessary also for a healthy learning process hence I encourage students to ask their questions related to the course in the Q&A section of the course.
Finally, if you are still thinking weather you should enroll or not then I encourage you to watch some of the preview videos and test the waters before you actually enroll in the course and even after enrolling if you feel that this course failed to meet your expectations then you can always ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Who this course is for:
- Electrical Engineers
- Beginner Architects
- Engineering students
- Drafting learners
- Circuit designers
- Construction Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Civil engineers
- Computer-aided designers and drafters
- Aeronautical designers
This course includes:
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.