Android Development NDK: C++ , FFMPEG , google oboe-Free Udemy Android Development NDK.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn about Android NDK development with C/C++. I will teach you about FFMPEG, Google Oboe and how to apply face filter like Instagram and snapchat
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic Java and C/C++ knowledge
A complete course on Android App Development using Android NDK
In this course, you are going to learn about android NDK development. After enrolling and watching the whole course you will able to develop android apps with C/C++. I will introduce some famous libraries in this course, like FFMPEG, Google Obeo and Banuba SDK.
So you can develop apps like snap chat, Instagram and tik talk filter features in your app and with the help of FFMPEG, you will be able to develop video and audio editing apps.
Who this course is for:
- Junior android developers
If this course was expired means read our disclosure.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/campusjob_freeudemycourses” target=”blank” size=”11″ center=”yes” radius=”round”]Join Telegram[/su_button]
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate