Know everything you need to know to start your own startup & get funded by investors & get ready for the marketplace!
What you’ll learn
- Find out what angel investors and venture capital firms are looking for
- Understand how private equity differs from traditional lending
- The difference between angel investors and venture capital firms.
- How to connect with investors
- How to prepare for an investor meeting
- How to deliver your pitch
- Know the tips for following up
- How to define the unique benefits of your product.
- How to describe your business model
- How to tell the story of your “why.”
- Tips for the actual presentation
- How to respond to your audience
- How to answer questions, and be authentic.
- A passion to build your own business!
- You have interest in obtaining investments to kickstart your current or future project
- You are currently working on a project/startup
- You are highly motivated in making it happen
Have you struggled with pitching but do you need money in order to build your business? Then this course will jumpstart you on how to pitch your startup properly. Only 0.05% of all companies ever receive venture capital, 97% of those companies are mid-size businesses. Let’s turn this around and make you stand out. Let’s boost your confidence and give you a clear guideline on how to lay out your content, structure your slides, assess problems, convince venture capitalists and leave a positive long-lasting impression.
Imagine being able to speak in public, hold your audience’s attention (no matter who they are), make a persuasive point, convey your ideas with confidence, clarity and conviction—and walk away with the result you want.
THAT is what this course will teach you.
The course is designed to help anyone (no matter your age, background or level of experience) master the ability to communicate, influence, inspire and persuade.
Drawing from the expertise of the world’s most successful speakers, entrepreneurs, sales geniuses, and remarkable leaders, you’ll learn exactly how to craft and deliver a compelling, persuasive story that GETS THE YES!
Building a business can become much easier if you receive venture capital. There is risk behind venture capital and we have to take it very seriously. Venture capital is not the only way to go. Nevertheless, venture capital is connected to most often a distribution network (that the venture capitalists has access to). You will also most likely receive guidance and support which can also be very valuable for young entrepreneurs.
By purchasing this course, you will not just take your pitching skills to the next level but will actually save tons of money. Taking this course means getting much closer to the amount of capital that you need in order to finally build your business. Looking for mentors takes years. You should not waste time looking for a mentor because I will be yours. If you have any questions, you can contact me at any time and I will answer you in detail!
So, what are you still waiting for?
ENROLL NOW and learn how to pitch your startup business properly!
Who this course is for:
- Hard-working, relentless students who are not afraid of asking question
- Whoever is interested in learning about how to raise capital
- People who are willing to give their best and stand for what they say
- People who are about to give a startup pitch or have already had one but weren’t satisfied with the result
- Entrepreneurs or Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Strategists, Creatives, Producers etc.
This course includes:
- 42 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Join with us to get free Udemy Courses with Certificate