Learn some of the less common IT troubleshooting techniques for Windows computers
What you’ll learn
- How to resolve issues with Device Manager-IT Troubleshooting.
- How to resolve issues with Windows Update
- How UAC works and some of the problems it can cause
- User profile and uninstall fixes for the Windows Registry
- Advanced network troubleshooting techniques
- To have some previous experience of IT Support, this course is intended as a knowledge base type guide for existing technicians
Over this course, you’ll learn some of the more advanced IT troubleshooting techniques, which will teach you how to solve some of the more difficult issues that can sometimes occur with Windows computers,
Topics covered are as follows:
User Account Control (UAC)
Whilst these techniques were tried and tested on Windows 10, they are relevant to any version of Windows currently supported by Microsoft, and should also be of use to anyone who is still on Windows XP as well.
Who this course is for:
- IT Helpdesk and Support Technicians
This course includes:
- 32 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Note: This Udemy discount (offer) will expire within two days-Once you enrolled means, You can an access this course for life time.
Mandatory to Join with us to get more job update and free Udemy courses with certificate: